Killer speeder

This guys doing 120 on the interstate and gets pulled by a state trooper. The trooper asks for his license. "Don’t have none" the man says. "Why not?" asks the trooper. " Well after my fifth d.u.i. the judge suspended them for life" he says. "You’ve had five d.u.i.s?" asks the trooper. "Yep" the guy says. "Well can I see the registration to this car?" the trooper asks. The man tells him, "nope it ain’t mine." Where did you get it?" "oh I stole it" the guy tells him. "You stole it? well wheres the owner?" "Oh I killed her, her bodies in the trunk. But I think I saw the registration in the glove box when I put my pistol in there." The trooper had had enough, he called his captain and said, "Captain you gotta get out here we got a fuckin’ lunatic out here." When the captain shows up he says to the guy, " My officer says you have no drivers license." " Yes sir I do." and promptly pulls out a valid license. The captain says, "can I look in your trunk?" "Sure",the guy says. The captain looks but only finds a spare tire and jack. " One more thing, can I look in your glove box?" "Go right ahead," the guy tells him. He looks but finds no pistol and the registration is in the guys name. He looks at the guy and says, " I don’t understand this. My officer said you didn’t have a license because you had five d.u.i.s, that you stole this car, killed the owner, put her body in the trunk and put a pistol in the glove box." "yeh?" the guy says. "Lying motherfucker probably said I was speeding too, huh?"

No comments:

Google

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online